Tuesday 9 October 2007

Links

super slick power chicks - This can be used in my study as it shows the diffrence in represetations of women in certain partsof the media includeing films.

Carlies Angel studu on women representation - this will relate to my study as this website is blog of a study of womens represention in films which is very identical to my study. I can identfy many key aspects to study and include in my study.

Representation of women - this will relate to my study as this website is a website on womens represention in films which is very identical to my study. I can identfy many other films relating to my study.

Bad Girls - this will relate to my study as this website is blog of a study of womens represention in films which is very identical to my study. I can identfy many key aspects to study and include in my study.

Kill Biil Blog - this will be relevent for my study as it contains the same film text in the blog, therefore i can use some film information from this blog.

Kill Bill Blog2 - this will be relevent for my study as it contains the same film text in the blog, therefore i can use some film information from this blog.

Laura Mulveys Male Gaze - this site is on the theory of laura mulveys male gaze which i will be relating to my study.

Female representation-kill bill - this will be relevent for my study as it contains the same film text in the blog, therefore i can use some film information from this blog.

Sex and the city- the blog shows the sterotypical view of women

womens syerotypical representaion - the blog shows the view representation of younger women in films.

No comments: