Tuesday 26 February 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment-c-i given myself this garde for attainment because i believe i have done satisfactory level of work.

Effort-2 i beleive i have pruduced a fair level of qulity work.i have done all homework and i am up to date with all my work.

Punctuality-2 - i attned all lessons on time.Submission and quality of homework-3- i produce satisfactory level of homework.

Ability to work independently-2- i have done adequate anaylisis on my blog.

Quality of writing-3- i try to pruduce a high level of writing but sometimes my work is rushed and therefore not done to a satisfactory level.

Organisation of Media folder-2- i have all my past notes in my folder and can easily accesses my pst work.

Oral contributions in class-3- I contribute in class but i think that i can contribute alot more as there are i number of times where i feel that i have something to say but i do not say it.

Contribution to the debate team-3- Contribution to debate team has been good as i have been researching about the topic regularly.

Standard of Module 5 blog- 2- My module 5 blog is up to date with alot of useful research on it which is really helping me as i fix up my independant study.

Standard of Module 6 blog-2- the blog has some relatevely detailed information.

No comments: